Protecting Your Business Interests
- Disputes among partners, shareholders and LLC members
- Business versus business disputes, including disputes with vendors
- Disputes over contracts, including breach of contract claims
- Disputes over the sale of a business
- Business torts
- Disputes over business fraud and wrongful conduct
- Commercial real estate disputes
- Commercial landlord/tenant disputes
- Fraud and Misrepresentation claims.
Businesses do not engage in disputes for their own sake. Every dispute is the result of another party attempting to stand between a business and its goals. The purpose of business litigation is to clear an obstacle out of the path as quickly and cost-effectively as possible to get back on track toward success. When we begin a business dispute case, we spend as much time learning about what the business is trying to accomplish overall as we do about the specifics of the dispute at hand. This allows us to tailor a legal strategy with the final goal in mind.
Contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation today.